From Aetna to Blue Shield of California, these are seven payer CFO moves recently reported by Becker's:
- Aetna's former government business CFO, John Stelben, joined eHealth as CFO, the online marketplace said Nov. 14.
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin named former Johns Hopkins finance director Chris Buel as CFO and vice president of finance Nov. 11.
- Oscar Health told investors Nov. 8 that CFO Scott Blackley will become the company's chief transformation officer Dec. 1. Former CFO, Sid Sankaran, will temporarily fill the role again as the company searches for a permanent fit.
- Elevance Health appointed Principal Financial CFO Deanna Strable to its board of directors Oct. 25.
- Blue Shield of California named Mike Stuart as CFO, effective Oct. 10.
- Lumeris, a managed care organization, tapped Ben Grabski as CFO Oct. 4. He was previously CEO of UnitedHealthcare's upper Midwest region.
- Clover Health named Scott Leffler CFO, effective in August.