Nine payer CFO moves reported by Becker's since January 1:
- Providence Health Plan named Lina Saadzoi as CFO in June.
- Alignment Health promoted its SVP of financial planning, Vina Fuentebella, to market CFO in May.
- Molina Healthcare promoted CFO Mark Keim to a senior executive vice president position in May, expanding his operational and growth-related responsibilities.
- Bright Health Group promoted Jay Matushak to CFO in May. Former CFO Cathy Smith departed Bright for the same role at retailer Nordstrom.
- L.A. Care Health Plan promoted Afzal Shah to CFO in April.
- HealthPartners promoted Kathy Johnson to senior vice president and CFO of the company's health plan in January.
- Quartz named Jeff Butcher as senior vice president and CFO in January.
- Friday Health Plans named Rhonda Bagby as CFO in January. In June, the company announced it is shutting down over the course of 2023.