Six payer leaders have been named among the world's 200 most influential CEOs in 2023 by CEO World's annual ranking published March 17.
The top three CEOs in the world are Morgan Stanley's James Gorman, Walmart's Doug McMillon, and Amazon's Andy Jassy.
The magazine analyzed more than 1,200 CEOs' business performance across 96 countries. Measurements included financial returns during the CEO's entire tenure, along with the company's track record on environmental, government and social issues. Market share, change of market capitalization and brand impact were also included.
Six payer CEOs named:
- CVS Health's Karen Lynch — 5th place
- UnitedHealth Group's Andrew Witty — 7th place
- Cigna Group's David Cordani — 17th place
- Elevance Health's Gail Boudreaux — 29th place
- Centene's Sarah London — 38th place
- Humana's Bruce Broussard — 59th place