Twenty-one payers were recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as some of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
The 2022 list includes 842 companies that achieved perfect scores on the foundation's Corporate Equality Index, which judges corporate policies, practices and benefits that are pertinent to LGBTQ+ employees.
21 payers named in the list:
1. Elevance Health
2. Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
3. Florida Blue
4. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
5. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
6. Blue Shield of California
7. BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
10. CVS Health
11. Health Care Service Corp.
12. Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware
14. Highmark West Virginia
15. Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
17. Kaiser Permanente
18. UnitedHealth Group
19. UPMC Health Plan
20. WellCare Health Plans