Ten providers — including Lumeris, Wellpath and St. Luke's University Health Network — recently posted job listings seeking leaders to help payer contracting and relations.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job-seeker websites.
1. Generis Tek (Chicago) seeks a senior manager of payor-provider contracting and managed care.
2. Lumeris (St. Louis) seeks a director of payer contracting.
3. Groups Recover Together (Burlington, Mass.) seeks a vice president of payer contracting.
4. Wellpath (Nashville, Tenn.) seeks a vice president of payer contracting.
5. Evergreen Health (Kirkland, Wash.) seeks a manager of payor contracting.
6. St. Luke's University Health Network (Allentown, Pa.) seeks a payor contracting senior analyst.
7. UF Health Shands Hospital (Gainesville, Fla.) seeks a coordinator of managed care contracting.
8. Prospect Medical Holdings (Springfield, Pa.) seeks an executive director of managed care contracting.
9. Bryan Health Systems (Lincoln, Neb.) seeks a vice president of managed care contracting.
10. New Season (Woods Cross, Utah) seeks a payor relations coordinator.