Ten providers — including University of Chicago Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital and Denver Health — recently posted job listings seeking leaders to help payer contracting and relations.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job-seeker websites
1. University of Chicago Medicine seeks a director of payer contracting.
2. Rush University Medical Center (Chicago) seeks a Contract Maintenance Specialist.
3. Children's Hospital Colorado (Aurora, Colo.) seeks a director of payer contracting and value-based care.
4. CommonSpirit Health (Cordova, Colo.) seeks a healthcare payer contract manager.
5. Texas Children's Hospital (Houston) seeks a senior managed care contracts administrator for payor contracting and relations.
6. Optum (SeaTac, Wash.) seeks a director of payer contracting.
7. UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco) seeks a senior manager of managed care hospital contracting.
8. EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, Wash.) seeks a manager of payor contracting and contracts management.
9. Denver Health seeks an associate director of payer contracting.
10. UC Health (Aurora, Colo.) seeks a vice president of payer strategy and managed care contracting.