Becker's Hospital Review reported these nine contract resolutions and dissolutions between payers and providers since Jan. 1, beginning with the most recent.
1. OSF HealthCare still negotiating with payers ahead of Presence acquisition
Peoria, Ill.-based OSF HealthCare remains in negotiations with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois and Health Alliance Medical Plans days before OSF's acquisition of two hospitals owned by Chicago-based Presence Health.
2. Augusta Health gets 3,700+ signatures on petition against Anthem
Fishersville, Va.-based Augusta Health launched an online petition last week to gather support in its ongoing dispute against Anthem.
3. Aetna inks value-based agreement with Community Care of North Carolina
Aetna's Medicaid members will gain access to Community Care of North Carolina's physician network and care management services under a new agreement.
4. Froedtert South reaches 3-year agreement with Anthem
Kenosha, Wis.-based Froedtert South signed an in-network agreement with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
5. Nemours reaches in-network agreement with managed care plan AmeriHealth Caritas
Wilmington, Del.-based Nemours Children's Health System joined Medicaid managed care plan AmeriHealth Caritas' provider network.
6. Centura Health, Cigna reach contract impasse as deadline looms
Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Health may no longer be part of Cigna's provider network if negotiations between the two parties falter.
7. UPMC, Highmark to extend in-network access to 10+ hospitals
UPMC and Highmark, both in Pittsburgh, inked a deal ensuring Highmark policyholders in-network access to UPMC's community and specialty hospitals.
8. Premier Health, UnitedHealthcare end 7-month impasse; 200k members in-network
Dayton, Ohio-based Premier Health and UnitedHealthcare agreed to a new, multiyear contract, effective Jan. 1.
9. Humana Tricare members regain in-network access to 5 Tenet hospitals
Beneficiaries covered under Humana Tricare regained in-network access Jan. 1 to Birmingham, Ala.-based Brookwood Baptist Health's hospitals, outpatient centers and physician clinics, which are owned by Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare.