The following payer executive changes were announced in May so far:
1. Centene named Drew Asher executive vice president and CFO.
2. HealthPartners named Randy Billings senior vice president of provider partnerships.
3. Molina Healthcare appointed Brian Maddy plan president of Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin.
4. Excellus BlueCross BlueShield appointed James Reed CEO of the nonprofit health plan and its parent company, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies.
5. Priority Health promoted Megan Schmidt to senior vice president of employer solutions, the health insurer said in a news release.
6. First Choice Health hired Troy Williams as vice president of health system partnerships, the health insurer said in a news release.
7. Sam Yamoah will join Cambia Health Solutions as chief strategy and innovation officer.
8. Cambia Health Solutions named Amadou Yattassaye executive vice president of market growth.