The following payer executives changed their positions so far this month.
They are listed below, in alphabetical order.
1. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals named Gregory Adams chairman and CEO.
2. Aliza Arjoyan was promoted to Blue Shield of California's senior vice president of network management and provider partnerships.
3. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama promoted John Barth to vice president of customer service.
4. Health Alliance Plan named Pamela Cleveland chief compliance officer.
5. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama promoted Jennifer DeLawrence to vice president and controller.
6. Highmark Health named Carolyn Duronio general counsel.
7. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana hired Sabrina Hogan as senior vice president of care delivery.
8. David Holmberg, CEO of Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, is the new chair of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association's board of directors.
9. LTCG welcomed Richard Mourey as a leader in its client engagement department.
10. Magellan Health appointed James Murray as president and COO.
11. Kathleen Roche, RN, joined Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center in Honolulu as chief nursing executive.
12. BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee chose Rebecca Williams, BSN, RN, as health services director for its Medicare Advantage program.
More articles on payers:
BCBS of Massachusetts integrates with PillPack
Supreme Court to hear $12B ACA payment case
Cigna in talks to sell $6B group insurance unit to New York Life